26095, 0000, "unprocessed stream data exists"
* Cause: Either a OCIDirPathLoadStream call was made which provided
* more stream data prior to the server being able to fully
* process the stream data that it already has, or a
* OCIDirPathFinish call was made when the server had
* unprocessed stream data.
* Action: Most likely an application mis-use of the direct path API.
* Make sure that the stream is not being reset inadvertently
* prior to any previous stream data being processed, or, that
* OCIDirPathFinish is not being called prematurely (i.e. stream
* pushed, error encountered and LoadStream not called to process
* the remainder of the stream before Finish is called.)