"Peer certificate chain check failed."
*Cause: The check of the certificate list presented by the peer
failed. Possible causes include:
1. the expiration of one of the certificates;
2. a certificate authority in a certificate was not recognized as
a trust point;
3. the signature in a certificate could not be verified.
*Action: Refer to Oracle Wallet Manager documentation to find out how to open
your wallet and ensure that:
1. all of the certificates installed in your wallet are current
2. a certificate authority's certificate from your peer's certificate chain
is added as a trusted certificate in your wallet