Форум OlegON > Разговоры на отвлеченные темы > Беседка > Интересное

"Черные дыры" признаны неполиткорректными и унижающими негров : Интересное

20.04.2024 1:22

21.07.2007 11:22
OlegON

БРЮССЕЛЬ, БЕЛЬГИЯ - Международный Космический Совет Спецификации утвердил термин "местоположения свервысокой тяжести" или "место сверхвысокой гравитации" как официальное название для замены термина "черные дыры".

Первоначально принятый во внимание мосент, что свет не может проникнуть через созданну силу гравитации, термин "черная дыра" все более и более критиковался как являющийся оскорбительным к Афро-американцам и африканским европейцам. “Мы рады, что совет наконец принял меры по этой проблеме.” сказал Исэя Герман, Председатель Национальной Афро-американской Коалиции.

Источник

Black Holes Renamed ‘Super High Gravity Locations’
June 25th, 2007 — Jeff de Ruyter

This is going a little far, I mean, seriously…

BRUSSELS, BELGIUM - The International Space Nomenclature Council today adopted the term ‘emplacements de hauts gravité super’ - or ’super high gravity locations’ - as the official replacement name for black holes. Originally named in reference to the fact that light cannot escape their intense gravity, the term ‘black hole’ was increasingly criticized as being insensitive to African-Americans and African-Europeans.

“We’re glad the council finally took action on this issue.” said Isaiah Herman, Chairman of the National African-American Coalition of People. “The unimaginable destructive power of these super high gravity locations was giving the word ‘black’ a negative connotation throughout the universe.”

Super high gravity locations are the remnants of giant stars that collapse into a substance so dense that it has a gravitational pull that consumes all matter that comes near it. “They’re the bad boys of the cosmos.” says Nokidi Imsure, Professor of Astronomic Anthropology at Howyflyl University. “You would definitely want to cross the street if you saw one coming.”
Posted in Miscellaneous, Society, Politics.
3 Responses to “Black Holes Renamed ‘Super High Gravity Locations’”
james Says:
July 7th, 2007 at 9:45 pm

I don’t get what that is all about, it’s a term used for years, and it wasn’t made up to be used in a negative manner, I really don’t see the harm.. I’m white, and if it was called a White hole, I would have no problem with that. I don’t see any negative issues there. it’s a color many things are black, many things are white. considering that light can not escape the name “black hole” is kind of fitting. just my opinon.
Dr. Sergey Zubkov Says:
July 19th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

Black is more correct, physically. It’s short for “escape velocity higher than the speed of light”, whereas “Super high gravity” means nothing in particular.
Just a Sidewalker Says:
July 20th, 2007 at 3:19 am

It’s a little bit too far. Black hole is black hole. Europeans and americans are kind of addicted to political correctness.
21.07.2007 11:53
akonev

я плакать. они окончательно свихнулись на этой теме :)
Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:22.

Форум на базе vBulletin®
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
В случае заимствования информации гипертекстовая индексируемая ссылка на Форум обязательна.