08.09.2020 00:33
viliu24

Цитата:
viliu24 i. Create a /MC75A folder under a root directory in a SD card
ii. Unzip the downgrade package. For GSM - 75A6w61Henxxxxxxxx.zip or CDMA - 75A8w61Henxxxxxxxx.zip
iii. Copy all SIG files from downgrade package into /MC75A folder on SD card
iv. Insert the SD card into a SD slot on a device
v. Cold boot the device and enter Symbol IPL menu (holding down ‘1’ + ‘9’ + Power then holding down a side yellow trigger key)
vi. Keep holding down the side trigger key and press the cursor down to select the “BootLoader” then release the trigger key.
vii. Select “Download from SD card” from menu option and press Enter key
viii. Follow the following sequence of steps to download the image
1. Select 75Axw61XenxxxxxxXX.SIG and hit Enter to acknowledge
2. Select All done and Select Exit. Repeat the above steps v to vii
3. Select 75Axw61XenOBxxxxXX.sig and hit Enter to acknowledge
4. Select 75Axw61XenPTxxxxXX.sig and hit Enter to acknowledge
5. Select 75Axw61XenISxxxxXX.sig and hit Enter to acknowledge
6. Select 75Axw61XenPMxxxx1.sig and hit Enter to acknowledge
7. Select 75Axw61HenOSxxxx.sig and hit Enter to acknowledge
8. Select CleanPS.sig and hit Enter to acknowledge
9. Select CleanAPPL.sig and hit Enter to acknowledge

Try to find this files with .sig extension, and follow the instructions ( xxxxx is version so any will do , just the first part is important)
I am looking for the files in my archive, i hope i will find them , i used to have them all. If i will find them i will share.
Is very important to have partition table and power micro. Without those, the OS file will not install since the partitions are different sizes and older power micro doesnt recognise newer versions of OS
PS:sorry , only english
PS:this method works with almost all WM symbol/motorola/zebra devices that have IPL open ( you can get in IPL mode) assuming you use the right files
08.09.2020 15:13
tsaar

Hi viliu24.
Do you have WM61 image files for MC3190?
08.09.2020 21:09
Морвран Воорхис

я к сожалению в адской загрузке...надеюсь завтра-послезавтра доберусь до вашей ситуации, решу её как минимум для себя если уже будет не актуально
08.09.2020 21:42
viliu24

Цитата:
tsaar Hi viliu24.
Do you have WM61 image files for MC3190?
I have one at least , cant remember wich one , is either wm6.1 or wm6.5. I will tell you tomorow, now i am away from the workshop
09.09.2020 15:46
Alexgrom

Цитата:
viliu24 PS:this method works with almost all WM symbol/motorola/zebra devices that have IPL open ( you can get in IPL mode) assuming you use the right files
Greeting.I have an archive with such files.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Безымянный.JPG
Просмотров: 33
Размер:	116.9 Кб
ID:	11025  
09.09.2020 17:32
Alexgrom

Цитата:
viliu24 PS:this method works with almost all WM symbol/motorola/zebra devices that have IPL open ( you can get in IPL mode) assuming you use the right files

It didn't work out, writes on the display
File validation failed
(Required verification data missing)
09.09.2020 17:33
Alexgrom

Цитата:
Морвран Воорхис я к сожалению в адской загрузке...надеюсь завтра-послезавтра доберусь до вашей ситуации, решу её как минимум для себя если уже будет не актуально

Всё актуально)
09.09.2020 23:12
viliu24

Цитата:
Alexgrom It didn't work out, writes on the display
File validation failed
(Required verification data missing)
No , you dont have "such files" you miss some of them. Please follow the instructions. It definitely works , i have done it many times. Now i am trying to find them , i use to have all of them, i should find them on one of the old laptops
10.09.2020 20:17
Alexgrom

Цитата:
viliu24 No , you dont have "such files" you miss some of them.
Looking forward to it. I'd appreciate your help.
11.09.2020 13:56
Морвран Воорхис

Коллеги, испробовал все возможные прошивки и ни одна из них не работает, хотя как мне казалось, более того я был уверен что ранее это делал...возможно не конкретно на 7596.
К сожалению не могу помочь ничем.

Запросил информацию по вылетающим ошибкам у заморских коллег, будет что интересное - расскажу.

Алекс, а тем временем может какие-то другие способы решения вашей проблемы есть?
Собственно зачем вам даунгрейд нужен?
Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 19:27.

Форум на базе vBulletin®
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
В случае заимствования информации гипертекстовая индексируемая ссылка на Форум обязательна.