04.11.2010 10:46
Marcin

Привет, глядя на программу DOS, чтобы справиться с весом маркировки Bizerby (GLP, Г. В., Г. Д.). Существует, вероятно, под названием GXDASI. Я хотел бы просить о помощи. Мартин
04.11.2010 15:42
OlegON

Dear Marcin, I suppose, you search for program, named GXDASI? Please, speak English, because we can't understood your first message.
Describe this program and we'll try to help you with some analogue.
04.11.2010 20:50
Marcin

Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately, my Russian and English is weak. I can read the technical documentation, but with writing posts I have problems:) Anyway, just looking for a program GXDASI and technical documentation regarding labeling Bizerba weights of a series of GLP and GV. I would like to write software for logging, the operating weight (quantities, weights, names, etc.)
05.11.2010 10:10
OlegON

Traslation:
Человек ищет GXDASI и документацию по обмену с весами Bizerba серий GLP и GV.
Кто-нибудь может помочь?
05.11.2010 18:05
mixam

Why GXDASI? This is obsolete software.
Try BCT (Bizerba Communication Tool)
BIZERBA _balanced information
Documentation and examples inside archive.

BCT works in demo mode without HASP dongle.
06.11.2010 19:24
Marcin

Thank you for your reply. I have a copy of the configuration files: AUTO, BDSK, LOGO, CONF, etc.. They were probably copied GXDASI. Which program to send them to the GV?
19.11.2010 18:00
alex_

Кто знает пароль к бицербе communication tools?
01.12.2010 18:47
mixam

Цитата:
alex_ Кто знает пароль к бицербе communication tools?
bizerba
07.12.2010 16:29
alex_

Спасибо.А подскажите bizerba label designer без ключа возможно что нибудь в ней сделать хотябы считать этикетки?
Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:57.

Форум на базе vBulletin®
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
В случае заимствования информации гипертекстовая индексируемая ссылка на Форум обязательна.